My Crazy...er...Dysfunctional Life

I'm 34 yrs old and have been married to a pretty great guy named Kenny since Sept. 11, 1999. We have been inseparable since July of 1994. I can't chase him away! LOL Lucky for me! I am the stressed out mom of four crazy kids who I love with all my heart. We have a lot of ups and downs (mostly downs) and a lot of bad luck, but we have each other.

Monday, November 19, 2007

All about my Bubba

I read this amazing blog today by daysgoby and had to steal it for my own.

1. Who is your man? I call him Bubba on here. That's something I called him from when we first got together.

2. How long have you been together? For Forever? We met when I was 14 and in 10th grade. We were good friends, skipped school together. We both went on to marry other people. I use to see him around. I saw him in a department store one day and we spoke for a few mins. We met up again at a bar after we were both single. He was my knight in shining armor that night. My friend got drunk and left me there, stealing my purse. He took me to her place. I had to call the police to get it back. Then he drove me home. After that, he stopped by one day and we watched a movie. A month or so later, I called him at work and invited him over. he came over the next night. We went to rest a movie. He took my son and carried him. Put him in and out of his carseat. (Think I was falling in love then) My mom came home and was having a heart attack. He went with me to the hospital ER. He took care of my 1 year old son. (as I was parking the car I saw my uncles there. My grandfather had also been brought in with an heart attack earlier and we didn't know) He stayed with me all night in the waiting room. My knight once again. My cousin who has Down Syndrome was there because of my grandfather. She started saying he was cute and asked me in front of him if we were getting married. (Maybe she could see the future) When I went home, he kissed me on the forehead and went to work. That was July 21, 1994 and he has been my knight in shining armor ever since.

3. How long did you date? We didn't really date. We were just together from that night on. Like a family. He did surprise me one night at his sister's house. He cooked me dinner, chilled wine glasses, and candles.

4. How old is your man? He is 35

5. Who eats more? He does. Although I eat more junk food.


6. Who said “I love you” first? He did

8. Who sings better? He does. I told him I was sending him to Nashville Star to compete.

9. Who is smarter? I would say me, but I'm not so sure anymore. He is a lot smarted that anyone ever gives him credit for. We both are in our different ways.

10. Whose temper is worse? His is! I hold mine in and explode a couple times a year.

11. Who does the laundry? He does now, thanks to my rotten back.

2. Who takes out the garbage? The teen boy and Bubba does every now and then.

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? he does. Although that changes if the room is rearranged. I sleep on the side of the bed closest to the door and bathroom.


14. Who pays the bills? Since we have been together, that alternates with who is working an making more. Right now that would be him. To actually physically call and pay them, we both do.

15. Who is better with the computer? I would have to say me.

16. Who mows the lawn? Usually that's the teen boys chore. He takes after his biological father and loves yard work. Every now and then Bubba does it.

17. Who cooks dinner? He does. I married a man who loves to cook!

18. Who drives when you are together? When we first got together, I drove everywhere. he had lost his license. Now, he usually drives because he says I will give him a heart attack.

19. Who pays when you go out? Whoever it is most convenient for. Usually him.

20. Who is most stubborn? We both are.

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Ashamed to admit that this would would be all him.

22. Whose parents do you see the most? His mom, she lives a couple streets over. I don't see my mom that often. Both of our dads have passed away. :(

23. Who kissed who first? I believe it was mutual.

24. Who asked who out? This one is difficult. I guess I did, since I called him at work and invited him over.

25. Who proposed? He did within the first week we were together. He has since told me that the day we spoke in that department store , even though we were both with someone else, he knew we were going to be together.

26. Who is more sensitive? Me

27. Who has more friends? Him. I don't have many friends.

28. Who has more siblings? He has one sister. I have a half-brother and half-sister which gives me a total of one. I think we are tied.

29. Who wears the pants in the family? Depends on the situation. We share the pants.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Monday, November 19, 2007 7:47:00 PM, Blogger Jess said...

Aw, thanks for playing!

I heart Bubba too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home