My Crazy...er...Dysfunctional Life

I'm 34 yrs old and have been married to a pretty great guy named Kenny since Sept. 11, 1999. We have been inseparable since July of 1994. I can't chase him away! LOL Lucky for me! I am the stressed out mom of four crazy kids who I love with all my heart. We have a lot of ups and downs (mostly downs) and a lot of bad luck, but we have each other.

Monday, November 26, 2007

New and Improved

This month has flown by. Except for a couple of mishaps, I kept up pretty well. I'm surprised that I did, to be honest.

I've realized I'm quite boring. Thats why my blog has such low traffic.

I've tried to be funny, witty, even tried writing a poem. Nothing really works.

Wait...

I know what works.

If I were to write ass or titties or mention the hoo-ha, then traffic would pick up.

Unfortunately, there hasn't been a lot going on in that area with all me 'female troubles' that have been going on.

It's a wonder Bubba hasn't traded me in for a new, improved, thinner, working model.

He happens to be a horn-dog. No hugging or cuddling, he takes that as a sign that I want some. Starts grabbing my boobs or ass and expects me to return the favor.

If I pat him on the ass, he tells me not to start something I can't finish.

If I hug and kiss him on the cheek, he tells me not to start something I can't finish.

If I bend over to pick something up, he tells me not to start something I can't finish.

I'm noticing a pattern here, are you?

I asked the GYN today while doing my Pre-Op stuff when I could have sex again. She said in about 4 weeks AFTER my follow up appointment.

When I went to make my follow-up, they did not have a date until January 16th. Say what?

I guess that will at least let Bubba get a 2008 model.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home