My Crazy...er...Dysfunctional Life

I'm 34 yrs old and have been married to a pretty great guy named Kenny since Sept. 11, 1999. We have been inseparable since July of 1994. I can't chase him away! LOL Lucky for me! I am the stressed out mom of four crazy kids who I love with all my heart. We have a lot of ups and downs (mostly downs) and a lot of bad luck, but we have each other.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Today we did go to my sister-in-laws and everything went well. Everyone got along and there were no fights or arguments.

Birdy did bring Sylvester. He was on the quiet side and seemed very nice.

The war was called off, much to the disappointment of Teen Boy and Sylvester.

We did end up at my husbands aunts. Since it was just them and us, it went well also. Bubba got a little on the intoxicated side, so I had to drive home.

Picked up the newspaper and planning my shopping trip tomorrow.

Good luck to those as crazy as I am to head out in the middle of the night shopping!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home