My Crazy...er...Dysfunctional Life

I'm 34 yrs old and have been married to a pretty great guy named Kenny since Sept. 11, 1999. We have been inseparable since July of 1994. I can't chase him away! LOL Lucky for me! I am the stressed out mom of four crazy kids who I love with all my heart. We have a lot of ups and downs (mostly downs) and a lot of bad luck, but we have each other.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Tidbits

Tonight, I think I am going to do a bullet blog. Nothing much really going on, so just little tidbits to follow.


- I bought the Princess some washable crayola paints today. When we had playgroup and did the finger painting, she decided to eat it. I am hoping that doesn't happen this time. (see her lips?)


- I passed the hell out last night. The exhaustion caught up to me. I still took my Tylenol pm. All of a sudden it's like something hit me. I felt drugged, high and out of it. I got into the bathtub with a Readers Digest and read like one blurry word. I woke up over an hour later. Not sure what woke me. I barely made it to bed then slept like the dead.

- Princess and I both need haircuts. Hers looks so unkempt. I brush it, but it always looks as if she just got out of the bed and now its in her eyes. Mine was butchered the last time I had it cut and you can really tell now.

- I am so addicted to Coke Slurpees from 7-11. I just sent my oldest daughter to buy me one and it's almost midnight!

- I bought some cheap plain wooden ornaments to try and paint. I was hoping to find some ceramic ones, but I couldn't find them in our new Michaels.

-POD has been at my sister-in-laws since Thanksgiving. Not real sure why he doesn't want to be here. Only thing I can think of is that him and his older brother are ALWAYS fighting. Moe, Larry and Curly look up to him. Always following him around and asking for help. They cry for him to stay there.

- We had made our dining room into Birdys room. She's not here all the time, so it seemed like a good idea. She has no privacy, though. Bubba is thinking of putting the boys together in a room and giving her one of their's. I would love for her to have her own room, but I am worried about this cohabitation thing between the boys. Seems like it's asking for trouble.

- I bought some chocolate chips and am thinking of making chocolate chip pancakes tomorrow. Yum!

- I'm sad I will miss playgroup this week. We have not had it but once since Halloween. The first time was because it was Halloween. Second was because lots of the kids were sick. This past week was because it was the night before Thanksgiving. Now this week, I will be having my surgery that day.

- I am taking my sister-in-law and her youngest out for lunch Tuesday. It will me them, the Princess and myself. We are going down to the restaurant.

- Princess has major potty mouth. In the store tonight, the wheel started making a funny noise on the cart. She yelled out "what the fuck is that?"

- She goes potty only when she feels like it. She's doing it mainly in the evenings. She pooped in there this evening.

- Bubba works tomorrow day shift. Guess I can spend the day watching Lifetime

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home