My Crazy...er...Dysfunctional Life

I'm 34 yrs old and have been married to a pretty great guy named Kenny since Sept. 11, 1999. We have been inseparable since July of 1994. I can't chase him away! LOL Lucky for me! I am the stressed out mom of four crazy kids who I love with all my heart. We have a lot of ups and downs (mostly downs) and a lot of bad luck, but we have each other.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Tidbits... again


Nothing much going on around here, so here are some tidbits once again for your reading pleasure.

  • It's cold and wet outside today. I really hate winter.... Have I said that before?
  • We have some flurries. Nothing to write home about. POD didn't even ask to play outside, so I know it's miserable out there.
  • Bubba is suppose to pick up our new (pre-owned) sectional today from his Aunt. I feel bad that he has to do it in this weather. He has to move out the old furniture as well. Poor thang.
  • I have been recovering quite well. Just lots and lots of cramps. I am use to those, though.

  • Princess is getting really excited about Christmas. I have been looking for Christmas cartoons for her to watch. This is the first year she has really been into it, which makes it so much more exciting for me. She has a little Santa hat and has been running around saying she is Santa Claus, sometimes she refers to him as Christmas Claus. It's so cute. She loves the houses that are all decorated up. The boys are older and seem to just want, want, want. It is so wonderful to watch the excitement that just oozes from her over every little thing. I am so excited to get our tree up and the decorations up outside.

Hopefully there will be something going on around here to blog about soon. But I can't guarantee that there will be.

Oh, how do you put those lines through the words? Anyone know?

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, December 05, 2007 7:23:00 PM, Blogger Jess said...

< s > whatever you want to say < /s > to end strikeout (eliminate the spaces)

 
At Friday, December 07, 2007 2:26:00 AM, Blogger Washington Crunchy Mama said...

aww wish that excitement would last! Cute though...take lots of pics this year Momma :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home