My Crazy...er...Dysfunctional Life

I'm 34 yrs old and have been married to a pretty great guy named Kenny since Sept. 11, 1999. We have been inseparable since July of 1994. I can't chase him away! LOL Lucky for me! I am the stressed out mom of four crazy kids who I love with all my heart. We have a lot of ups and downs (mostly downs) and a lot of bad luck, but we have each other.

Friday, December 28, 2007

Slacking

Yep. I'm back to being the blogging slacker.

This past month and been hectic. Everyone is always sick. I HATE winter. This has been such a bad year. Seems everyone is sick. Not just my family. The whole damn area. It just keeps going around and around.

In my house, at least one has been sick. Usually more, since cold weather hit.

It kinda dampened my usual excitement over Christmas Day.

Having kids hacking and blowing snot bubbles all day is not fun. Plus the Princess had a fever and was miserable. I had been up all night, save for a 50 min nap.

I am so ready to just lock the house up and lock us all in. If we're not out among the germs, maybe we wont get sick.

ugh... Bring on the hot weather and having to shave my legs more than once a month.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Sunday, December 30, 2007 12:47:00 PM, Blogger Washington Crunchy Mama said...

I think you should lock them all out and take some time for you! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home