My Crazy...er...Dysfunctional Life

I'm 34 yrs old and have been married to a pretty great guy named Kenny since Sept. 11, 1999. We have been inseparable since July of 1994. I can't chase him away! LOL Lucky for me! I am the stressed out mom of four crazy kids who I love with all my heart. We have a lot of ups and downs (mostly downs) and a lot of bad luck, but we have each other.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Damn

Well, shit... We didn't get the nice house.

The one in the great, SAFE neighborhood.

I am so upset.

So, now that leaves us with the one in the bad neighborhood.

The one I have sarcastically affectionately been calling the "Ghetto".


But, the way things are going, we probably won't ever get that one.

We still don't have all of the deposit.

I am scared as hell about whats going to become of my family.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home