Freaking hoodlums
Tuesday before last the boys went to ride their bikes and they were missing. Someone had stolen them. Called the cops, which was useless since I did not have serial numbers. I had no idea you were suppose to REGISTER the damn things at the police station when you buy them.
I can not believe someone just stole my KIDS bikes right out of my yard. What horrible stupid little fucks.
I am so pissed and just get more pissed each day about it.
I can not afford to buy my kids more bikes. Much less ones as nice as they were.
Last summer we had one of those above ground pools and had it 2 weeks weeks when some punk-ass cut it open.
My oldest son had his fancy brand new trick bike stolen from our old house and we had bought him a nice Roadmaster dual shock mountain bike on his birthday last year to replace that one.

Youngest sons bike was stolen around Sept or Oct of last year. We had bought him one to replace it.
He had a nice trick bike. Mongoose brand and it still looked brand new.
I saw his bike in someone's yard. I KNOW that was his bike. The hoodlums had a bunch of bikes in the yard and 3 connected sheds out back with a sign that said "thanks to some asshole who tried to break in, if you try you are on video". Nice freaking cover, asswipes.
I KNOW that was my sons bike cause the pegs had been moved and it is a discontinued brand. There are none that look like that around here.
His was kinda like those. His was a dark gray and red color. The spokes were only 4 not 5 and a little bigger and a pretty blue. The training wheels had been removed and the red pegs had been moved to the back.
I searched everywhere online and there were no pictures anywhere. Totally gone, sold out.
I called the cops. They can't so shit. Thanks a freaking lot for the help. The cop knows its my sons bike. He says he knows the house and the people well and wants to arrest them all but we cant PROVE anything. Pretty much its in their yard and we cant prove its not theirs.
Hubby asked if we went and took it back and out it back in our yard what could they do about it. The cop said if we were caught doing it, we could get in trouble. Fan-fucking-tastic. Also, he did not tell us NOT to do it.
I tried to talk hubby into it, but I guess he is a freaking wuss.
This totally sucks. I want to go knock their damn heads together and get my boys bikes back. I know the bogger bike, if they have no sold it, is in those sheds.
Stupid thieving punks.





1 Comments:
Ang - Do you have any pictures of J on his bike? If it was a birthday present, you might have some - maybe they could use that for identification? (Especially since it's a discontinued model)
Post a Comment
<< Home