My Crazy...er...Dysfunctional Life

I'm 34 yrs old and have been married to a pretty great guy named Kenny since Sept. 11, 1999. We have been inseparable since July of 1994. I can't chase him away! LOL Lucky for me! I am the stressed out mom of four crazy kids who I love with all my heart. We have a lot of ups and downs (mostly downs) and a lot of bad luck, but we have each other.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Random

Unfortunately, I did not get any pictures Of J with his bike. :(

For some strange reason I was swearing up and down his bike had 3 big spokes, it was 5. Guess I can't count. lol

The boys are already bored being out of school.

I am getting them a cool swing-set off of freecycle. It has a fort, sandbox, slide, swings and monkey bars. It is the wooden kind. The boys are very excited. I can not wait until we get it and get it up.

Hubby picked a pool for his fathers day gift today. He told me it was because it would give the boys something to do so they wont be so stir crazy while he is gone all day and night at work. That was sweet. I helped buy it and now am broke. It is a 12' x 3'. I hope the freaking hoodlums don't cut this one.

Oldest boy turns 13 next week. He is very excited. Officially a teenager. Oh, the joy!

Both boys have hamsters now and the baby loves them. She loves them so much she wants to kiss them. All open mouthed and then wants to squeeze their little heads off. She screams when we wont let her have them. We are just so cruel!

Oldest girl is going to a thing for work a couple states a way. I am scared and hope she is ok and BEHAVES. She swears she is getting her nose pierced while she is gone. She also tried to pierce her own belly-button and ended up getting it infected. It has healed now, thank goodness. She has been sick this week, she has tonsillitis. She is finally on the mend.

Baby girl took a step last month, I was so excited! Finally at 18 months and 1 week, she took a step. She still takes THE step. The one from the couch top coffee table and vice versa. She held onto the hem of my nightgown with one hand and I walked backwards and she walked all the way across the house. She held onto a little toy shopping cart and wobbled her way across the living room. I am so excited! I am still worried. She does not really walk straight. Its kind of side to side and wobbly. I hope and hope and wish that she does not need that other surgery in September. I am so scared of that. I was so desperate to know that I contacted an Psychic. Yes. I did. Anyway, she said there would be no more surgeries for her. Now I need to BELIEVE that and hopefully it will be true.

Well, hubby is outside sweating and getting eaten alive by bugs setting the pool up and it is almost 10:30. Better go check on the man.

2 Comments:

At Sunday, June 18, 2006 10:32:00 PM, Blogger Jess said...

Go baby! I didn't know she was doing so well! She's so amazing!

And, oh, you mean Mommy you, not letting her have her little furry friends. (wink) R is still bashing the hell out of the cat (pat! pound! pat!) and trying to kiss her all the time - the cat is just....disgusted but resigned.

I want a pool too! Waaah!

 
At Sunday, June 18, 2006 10:47:00 PM, Blogger Angewl said...

The pool was on sale at Walmart for $67 from $100!! So we grabbed it up. lol

Poor kitty. The hamsters like her, until she grabs them and squeezes them. hahaha then she hangs on and squeezes more as we try and get them.

Thank you. I think I needed to be reminded sometimes that this is amazing that she is trying to walk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home