stolen from DGB!
I stole this from someone who stole it from someone else. Thanks daysgoby!
YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME (grandfather/grandmother on your father's side, your favorite sweet/lolly): Mamie Caramel or I could use her middle name Lily Caramel. (sound smore like a porn name)
YOUR FLY GIRL/GUY NAME (first initial of first name followed by "izzle", first two or three letters of your last name followed by "dizzle"): Anizzle Mizzle (ummm... okay...)
YOUR DETECTIVE NAME (favourite color, favourite animal) Blue Dolphin (doesnt sound like much of a detective. Maybe a bar)
YOUR STAR WARS NAME (first 3 letters of your name- last 3 letters of mother's maiden name, first 3 letters of your pet's name repeated twice): angall budbud or angall litlit (my character is either a stoner or likes drinking. both sound interesting. lol)
YOUR SUPERHERO NAME ("The", your favourite color, the automobile you drive): The Blue Caravan (who could I protect with that name?)



1 Comments:
'my character is either a stoner or likes drinking.' Bwah ha ha!
I love that!
Post a Comment
<< Home