Say what??
I have a birthday coming up next month. I was wondering if maybe one or all four or five of you that actually read my blog could get together and purchase me a hearing aid? Maybe one of those big cones to stick in my ear? Sure would save me from any cardiac infarctions.
The Teen Queen called me late this evening. I was in the middle of working. Actually my cell phone rang at the same time as my work phone. So I answered both and she could hear that I was working. As soon as the call ended I took break so I could talk to her. I was still working one of my jobs, one that is not on the phone. So I was a little distracted.
This is some-what how the call went:
Me: Hey Hun, i'm working.
her: I know
( am answering a message at work at the same time.)
her: did I tell you I was pregnant?
me (freaking): WHAT???
me thinking: what the fuuuuuuuck?!?!?!?!?!
(no longer answering ANYTHING at work)
her: what did you hear me say?
me (heart galloping away): did I tell you I was pregnant?
me thinking: WHATTHEFUCK!?!?!
her: (disgusted): ugh.
me: what did you say?
her: i'm pregnant
me: WHAT?!?!?!?!
me thinking: oh shit oh shit oh shit
her: I'm PRESIDENT!!!
me: OHHHHHH........ you're president!! uh... congratulations.
Audible sigh of relief.
Shew... that was a close one ladies.



3 Comments:
Geez, you might need a hearing aid just so you don't give yourself a heart attack there, Ang!
(still wiping my eyes) oh how funny!
Heh. Would you also like a cane? They're great for whacking people...especially teen-aged daughters.
I'll chip in for the hearing aid, and one of those shock thingies. You know the ones they use to restart peoples hearts??? Good one Angela, that will teach you to pay attention!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home