Hubbys 'vacation'
My husband is off from work from this past Friday through Wednesday.
So far, I have been relaxing pretty good. I am still working, of course. I can't stop just because he is off.
On Thursday he took me to the place where he works for dinner. It was pretty good. I got manicotti, spaghetti, a salad, bread and for dessert a fudge overload cake. I was stuffed.
He got a huge plate of shrimp primavara and a salad. Oldest boy got the lasagna and bread and a brownie for dessert. Youngest son got a ham & cheese sub, homemade potato chips, a salad and vanilla ice cream for dessert.
The baby had a bowl of spaghetti. She really enjoyed it. She made a hell of a mess, too.
If he did not work there, I would not see up ever eating there again. The desserts were $7 each!!! For a scoop of vanilla ice cream?? What the hell?!?!
He got a discount of course all of that only came to $30. Great discount.
We paid the rent that day and most of my pay went to help him pay this. So, after paying that and another bill we are broke.
I feel horrible that this is the only time he will have this amount of time off and we can not do anything. He deserves some kind of break.
He has fixed the filter on the pool, cleaned it out, cleaned the back yard, worked on the lawnmower for a while, mowed the grass, cooked dinner for me twice, washed dishes and cleaned the kitchen.
Some vacation, huh?



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home