My Crazy...er...Dysfunctional Life

I'm 34 yrs old and have been married to a pretty great guy named Kenny since Sept. 11, 1999. We have been inseparable since July of 1994. I can't chase him away! LOL Lucky for me! I am the stressed out mom of four crazy kids who I love with all my heart. We have a lot of ups and downs (mostly downs) and a lot of bad luck, but we have each other.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Round up the Posse!

Good morning all!

Its 5:35 freaking am. I have yet to be asleep? Wanna know why?

Youngest sons hamster got loose. Youngest son has been crying and so had the 13 yr old boy child . Youngest son woke up and found it gone. Woke up his big bro and they were searching for quite a while before anyone told me. I searched and searched and finally woke up Bubba (nickname for hubby) to move the 500 bazillion pound bed.

Even with the posse rounded up, no luck.

Just freaking lovely.

Hubby is back to sleep after searching for an hour or so.

Both boys are still awake.

I have been sitting in his room in the quiet for the past 45 mins or so hoping the little fucker would go traipsing across the room. Ugh....

ok... I cried, too. I admit it. My blood pressure is up. Face real red. All over a damn hamster named Buddy.

Miss Priss was up for 4 freaking hours. From 11-3 am and wide awake IN her bed talking up a storm and playing. Never fussed ONCE. At some point while I was in the boys rooms she fell asleep.

While in search of Buddy the magically disappearing hamster, I did lessen the current mouse population by 2.

Yes, I admit it. A disgusting nasty mouse situation had arisen and I hope that I may have gotten the king and Buddy will be crowned the new ruler immediately.



Now that is it 5 minutes to 6 freaking am, I am going to have one more look-see and get my tired hamster hunting ass in bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home